Editing Blog

Mi Gente Que Vola!!! This part was pretty fun, to say the least. Playing around with the fonts to changing the way the scenes came in was truly a test of creativity. Well, first I used Imovie to edit. This platform was pretty easy to use. I selected the clips I wanted to use. I then put them in order of the scene. I did do 6 scenes. So the editing wasn't difficult. I first observed the platform way in which they ordered the commercial. I did not like it so I changed it around. I also decided to change up the transitions to a mix of wipe and slide for a variety. I then added a split font at the very end to reinforce the product I am advertising. I then watched over and over the edits until I was satisfied with the final product. Before downloading, I asked peers what they thought about the edit. They all said it was really good. I then had the confidence to download and submit.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12