Starting the Final Task

 Hola! My name is Raymond Adderly and I am in 11th grade. I have decided to work alone. I have decided to work alone because the content of my film will come from a deep place of study. I want to highlight Afro-Latino achievement which might not be of interest to many people. This is because a lot of latinos within the white community can care less about afro latinos. Thus, this is why I am taking it upon myself to film a opening for this topic. I have said many times that it is not a monolith to be Afro- Latino and my film will do that in its opening. Also, since it is just me I believe my blogs will be pretty unique to this topic. Each blog will be meticulous in addressing not only the issues in the afro latino community but how I encounter them everyday. My blogs will also potentially  grow in length as I begin to address and talk about other issues outside of the instructional material. The  ultimate plan is to create this blog into a ranting platform. This is also going to be a very chaotic week. I am announcing my bid for Broward County School Board. As the first Afro- Latino/Bahamian candidate. Also, the youngest ever to announce and run for this seat. I will share some of that experience with you all as well. I hope that you too will be inspired to care about both the school board and the struggles of the Afro- Latino Community. Again, I will reiterate that I am 16 and I  have so much passions. Sorry in advance for the spam of information but it is very important. 


I hope that you all continue to remain safe.  Here is a picture of  one of the most known Afro Latinas. La grand Celia Cruz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Genre Research : Thrillers 12