Planning my Cafe Bustelo Commercial Blog

 How'd go my folks! 

Probs: I will use a cafetera, stove, cafe cups and saucers. Also, I will utilize my table, spoons if possible, and my family to provide for the happy ascetic. Also a cafe bustelo package. 


Costumes: In my commercial, everyone will be wearing normal clothes like people getting ready to go to school. There will also be a dad figure in a suit and tie on the way to work. We might also have persons holding coffee cups with saucers a part of the costumes. We might also change it to reflect people getting ready in the meeting so we might have people wearing robes and house slippers. There will also be people with their hair tied up in a towel. 

Schedule: 

10/23/2020: Do research and planning blog. 

10/24-26/2020- Work on storyboarding! 

10/27/2020-Submit Storyboarding Blog 

10/28/2020- Submit filming blog 

10/30/2020- Submit editing blog 

11/3/2020- Submit 30 second commercial 

11/6/2020- Complete reflection questions and put into blog 

Location List: I will have two locations to complete the commercial.  The first shot will be in the kitchen where  I will be making the coffee for my family and showing the coffee-making process. Also, it will then switch to the table where my family in different costumes will be pretending to have coffee. This will be more of a crazy scene to kind of display the energy cafe Bustelo gives you. 


Back up Plan- I plan on just featuring myself making coffee and drinking it. Then doing a voiceover in the traditional commercial style to describe the qualities of the coffee. Making facial expressions to show how strong the coffee is and getting up from the table in a very ecstatic way. Also, we will take a quick lap around the table. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12