My Pitch

 Here are the two pitches.


"The struggles of Afro Latinos in the Western World."

"The struggles of Afro Latinos in the Hispanic World"


First, I would be interested in making both. I do not have the resources to pursue the second one. However, I can gather quite a lot of info for the first one. I chose these pitches as a way to both have fun and speak about issues I care about. I also chose the first one because I can also speak from personal experience being Afro- Latino . I can also speak to family members and friends about their experiences too. I also decided to go with a much narrower scope and just saying the Western World. This way I can be intentionally focused on certain countries within reach. I want to outline the experience from the following countries: Cuba. Puerto Rico, the D.R., and Mexico. In a sequence I will have them say a one line opening into experiences they have had being black and Latino. If it is simply them being profiled or being rejected from being Hispanic. I feel it will make a great opening. I made my decisions based off of those areas. I really look forward to these ideas being put into action. To me this type of movie or awareness is long over due. We need more forward and progressive action in this field. I want to begin the change and the advancement for my people. I only saw this because the first step starts with awareness. I promise that I will make my very hardest to make this come true. 


Hope you enjoy 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12