First Blog!!!

 Hi my name is Raymond Adderly and I am an 11th-grade student at Fort Lauderdale High School!  I am taking AICE Media Studies AS Level because I think it is a very interesting class. My interest are fishing, debating, acting, opera, and caring for others. My future plans include leaving high school and going to college. I want to receive a double major in Political Science and Philosophy. Shortly thereafter I would like to attend law school and become an attorney and to start off as a Navy JAG Officer for 4 years. When I live the military I would love to continue to practice law for another 8 years with a small position in politics like a city commissioner or school board member. Then I would love to get involved in national politics as either a governor, US Senator of Representative. My ultimate goal would be to become President of the United States and solving the issues of affordable housing, a fair economy, and public option healthcare. To high school though I currently serve as Class President, Commanding officer of the FLHS NJROTC Batallion, and the lead actor for Little Shops of Horror as Seymour Krelborn. My favourite colour is green and I love to advocate on behalf of others. I strongly feel that I have been called to speak on social issues for others. My family background is Cuban and Bahamian and yes I am a Caribbean baby! My favourite subject is history!  Thank you so much for viewing my blog and taking some time to explore my passions. Saludos!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12