Planning my storyboard for my Cafe Bustelo Commercial

 Scene 1: In this scene, I will open a new package of Cafe Bustelo and do all the necessary steps to make the coffee. Obviously I will jump around with the coffee because I only want to spend 5-7 minutes here. Next, I will also show me moving the coffee from the stove to the table. 

Scene 2: As pictured below I will have a cup of coffee already poured for myself. My hope is that it will be nice and frothy as well as hot, steamy to depict the flavour of the coffee. I also want viewers to have a get-up and smell the coffee feel.  This is most important that I establish that fell as it will be a cornerstone of the advertisement. 

 Scene 3: At this point we want the coffee to be distributed to the entire family.  So in the scene everyone will be a bit sluggish. Then I will come and bring everyone a cup of coffee. Then they can smell the coffee and taste it. 

Scene 4: Here the family has drunk their coffee. They are now bouncing all around the place. In a home alone like fashion.  Everyone is running around searching for their bags, work coats. changing clothes. The atmosphere for sluggishness cease to exist. The scene looks like chaos. That is depicted by swirls in the picture and the fact there a kids on the cabinet and other things. 

Scene 5: This scene will actually be recording the Cafe Bustelo isle. Thus viewers can see how much cafe Bustelo cost and how much of cheap product it is. Furthermore, they will be able to view one of many stores they can get it from. Also, it will also show viewers the different variety of Cafe Bustelo can come. 

Scene 6: Then, lastly I will once again give my final endorsement. I will end in saying something like have your cafecito every day. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12