FILMING BLOG

 Que Vola mi Gente!!!! I am back and let me just tell you filming was a blast! I was successfully able to film in a few takes. I had to retake the entire shot when I forgot I had to film horizontally. However, I went step by step according to the storyboard. First, I ensured my sets were clean and clear. So, for the kitchen, I made sure that the oil was no longer on the stove and the counter was clear. I did this so the shot was clear and the audience could only focus on the cafetera and coffee. Next, I took the shot of the coffee being prepared. I also ensured to show the audience how the coffee is before it turns into liquid. I then attempted to do a jump shot from the preparation to the product. Then I showed the cafe being boiled from the water chamber and it was a beautiful shot. I then zoomed into the steaming milk and it went into the next scene. Here I utilized my brothers and they were not the best actors but they pretended to be sluggish the scene was accompanied by a really slo bachata. Then it went to a faster reggaeton to show energy after drinking the coffee. The next scene was probably the hardest as my brother would not cooperate. He also could not evoke the emotion I needed but I did the best with what I had. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12