Introduction to Music Video Project!

 Que Vola Mi Gente!! It's Raymond and what a week it has been.  Well, I am tasked with another project its time to create a viral music video. Woot Woot!! I am not working with anyone. However, my popular demand I will bring back my brothers as the video actors. I hope they are more energetic this time around. I honestly in the last few days have been very intentional in spreading and connecting to my culture. So, the song I am choosing is "La Vida es un Carnaval" by Celia Cruz. I am working by myself because the people who offered to work with me either lived too far or got partners way too soon.  I mean sometimes that is just the way the pendulum swings. Whichever way it goes I am prepared to work with enthusiasm to get this done. I plan to have a salsa music video. On where people are dancing and having fun. I have not put much thought behind that part yet. However, I will put more thought into it going forward,


In the meantime here is a picture of one of my favorite food.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12