Music Video Storyboard Blog



 Que bola mi gente and welcome back to another blog. I am so happy to be back with all of you after a very long break. Each time I go on break I get socked with really long hours for work and never really get the opportunity to blog. So, I am going to take you step by step for my storyboard. Number one, I am going to do an establishing shot at my pool. Next, the title shot comes over with name of song and artist. My brother and other actors will begin to get out of the pool and begin to hear the beat of the song. Then actors begin getting drinks to turn it into a part like scence. Only because the song translates to Life is a party. Everyone begins to have a drink and winds down. Then big transition into my room where there are strobe lights. Actors noe begin to dance with one another. We thin will pan the camera around the scene. Next we need to being out a picture of the Cuban Flag and Celia Cruz and this will pay homage to their her  death. Last scence will be one more title eith the artist and writer.

You all have a great time and video to drop soon. Until next next time/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12