Editing Blog

 Que Bola mi gent . I am so excited to be back with all of you.  I was able to film the first six scenes of the blog. I will reserve the weekend for some filming fun time. Now, to  the editing portion. So, I have began to edit just a little bit. I have added the the very big and elaborate title slide. Each time, I watch the video I just sense the excitement and party vibes from it. I feel that I can record the rest of it tomorrow but if not maybe Monday or Sunday evening I can finish. Going forward with editing though.I would like to have clean video with smoother transitions. However, I feel this video should have little to no transitions. I am going to paly around with different edits and see. I feel like testing different dits would not be a bad idea. Well, I hope too give an update next week sometime. I not before then. Also, it has been pretty cold I have no idea why.    




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12