Filming Blog for Music Video

 Que bola Mi gente! I hope your turkey day and week was as restful as mine. I was cooking up a storm. There was so much food. From turkey to ham all the way to sweet potato pie it was a delicious feast. Now with all this cooking I did not have  chance to film. I will be doing so this week. Now I might have to go with my back up plan as out of the blue it has become extremely cold. I do not think my brothers can go into a pool. It wouldn't be wise at least. However, my sets are ready to go from the pool to the room. It is all ready and my brothers are ready to dance their very best. It is going too be a great time. I have also noticed the longer the video the harder it is to edit and film. There are going to be tonnes of takes and re plays. It is all worth it in the very end. I hope you are not still eating turkey and if you are do something creative with it. My aunt did and it was really good. Maybe I should share the recipe sometime. Until next time stay healthy, warm and safe. Raymond Out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12