MV BLOG #3

 Howdy everyone and welcome back. It has been a very cold week here in South Florida. On the bright news  I finally finished my filming and editing. It went really well. The crisp air as very good for the enjoyment of the video. I will tell you this was so  hard to put together because of the restraints but I enjoyed it. I love salsa music but most importantly I love Celia Cruz. She is my favorite Salsa Singer of all time. I again, edited on  Imovie and used different techniques. First, I used a recorded sound and put it in the background of the video. I also added the Cuban flag to the background and added the title slide. It was loads of fun to edit again. I was really fascinated by the font that I used as it gave a very retro vibe. I really liked the 90's look as it the song was created in the 90s. Overall I can not wait for you all to see the final product. Until the next blog. I almost forgot i had a very successful trial this week and I was so happy to see my client get of the hook. Law is reason free from passion. That is my favorite quote from legally blonde. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Blog

Starting the Final Task

Genre Research : Thrillers 12